2015 Tax Season Information
Quick Links to forms and publications online:
- Forms: 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ, NJ-1040
- Instructions: 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ, NJ-1040
- Tax Tables: 1040
- File Online: NJ WebFile, Federal eFile
The Edison Public Library will only be recieving a limited collection of printed tax forms from the IRS. As with previous years no tax forms are beind delivered by the State of New Jersey. In both cases the IRS and the Office of Taxation of the New Jersey Treasury Department offer free access to an online tax preparation service.
Note: Not all printed forms are currently Available:
Forms marked with an asterix (*) are currently available for pickup at the library.
Federal Forms (and instruction booklets):
- U.S. Individual Income Tax Form 1040*
- U.S. Individual Income Tax Form 1040A*
- U.S. Individual Income Tax Form 1040EZ*
- IRS Tax Products and Information Publication 4604 (EN/SP)*
New Jersey State Tax Forms:
- New Jersey no longer delivers printed forms to libraries and other institutions.
See below for how to obtain New Jersey Tax forms.
- Income Tax Return IT-203*
- Income Tax Return IT-203 Instructions*
- Other Tax Credits IT-203-ATT*
- Empire State Child Credit IT-213*
- Empire State Child Credit IT-213 Instructions*
- Earned Income Credit IT-215*
- Earned Income Credit IT-215 Instructions*
- Child and Dependent Care Credit IT-216*
- Child and Dependent Care Credit IT-216 Instructions*
- Summary of W-2 Satements IT-2*
- Summary of Federal Form 1099-R Statements IT-1099-R*
- Instriuctions for Form IT-201-V, Payment Coucher for Income Tax Returns*
How to get additional forms and Links to other information.
New Jersey State Tax forms:
New Jersey State Tax Forms are available on the State website.
Follow this link: Division of Taxation Forms Page.
To Get Tax Forms for New Jersey (from the 2014 NJ-1040 Booklet) you have the following options:
- Call New Jersey’s Forms Request System at 609-826-4400. Touch-tone phones only.
- Visit the NJ Treasury website at: http://www.state.nj.us/treasury/taxation/gitforms.shtml
- Write to:
NJ Division of Taxation Taxpayer Forms Services
PO Box 269
Trenton, NJ 08695-0269
- File Online: NJ WebFile